Nekasha (pronounced “Ne-kee-sha”) Pratt is an award-winning marketer with 15+ years’ of experience. Campaigns she’s helped manage have won over 25 awards, including national Webby, Clios, Effies and Addy creative awards and 4 international Cannes Lions awards. She is a VP of Marketing for HarperCollins Publishers and owns a small consultancy, Bright Advisory Group, consulting for select clients.
Nekasha has held leadership positions at international and global organizations, national marketing agencies and worked for and with Fortune 500 companies. She is also a nationally recognized speaker. Additionally, Nekasha has been featured in content by Inc. Magazine, Thrive Global, xoNecole, Platform Magazine, and CrowdRiff as well as Lipstick Economy and Her Story of Success podcasts.
Her recent professional achievements include being named a 2021 Content Marketer of the Year and a 2019 national Bizwomen Economic Development Headliner. Nekasha has a Bachelor’s degree in Management / Marketing from Park University, is a globally certified Project Management Professional (PMP), and has a “Foundations in 21st Century Leadership” certificate through Lipscomb University’s Cable Executive Leadership Academy.
Marketing & Creative Awards Include
- 4x Cannes Lions
- Bronze Clio & Gold Clio Music
- 4x Effie
- Adweek Project Isaac
- REGGIE & Super REGGIE Awards
- 5x eTourism eTSYs
- Silver Addy
- Art Director’s Club
- Adweek Experiential Award
Honors & Recognition
- 2021 Content Marketer of the Year
- 2019 Bizwomen National Economic Development Headliner
- 2019 Nashville Women of Influence Award Recipient
- 2018 Nashville Emerging Leader Award Recipient
- 2018 Top 40 Under 40 Award Recipient
- 2017 ATHENA International Nominee