Partner with a marketing leader and strategist with over 15 years of experience leading brand and campaign strategy, along with its direction. Nekasha is the Founder and Chief Brand & Strategy Officer of Bright Advisory Group. She is known for developing world-class, integrated marketing strategies that are deeply analytical in approach, tools and techniques. She will leverage her award-winning marketing experience to create custom strategies that will meet your organization’s specific goals.
Nekasha has business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) promotional expertise and has crafted scalable go-to-market plans that delivered high-quality results. Her work, in both for-profit and non-profit sectors; at agencies and as a marketer at large corporations as well as small businesses, provides her with a unique perspective to share when working with clients. Put Nekasha’s diverse experience in industries – such as consumer goods, retail, tourism / travel, music, banking and manufacturing – to work for you.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Does your organization need to revise or create a new marketing strategy that will increase your brand awareness and generate more revenue?
- Are you looking to engage with or address a multicultural audience and not sure where to start?
- Are you preparing for an upcoming activation, big product launch, or an experiential or customer experience campaign and need guidance?
- Is running your business all-consuming and you can’t seem to find the time to focus on strategically growing your business?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, Nekasha is the perfect consultant for you.
Brands Nekasha has worked with include:
- TN Vacation (TN Office of Tourism/Travel)
- National Museum of African American Music
- SVP Worldwide
- Affinion Group
- American Express
- Home Depot
- Play Like a Girl
- Our Truths
- Her Story of Success
- PNC Bank
- Harland Clarke
- Make a Wish Foundation
- Des-Case Corp
- Scarritt Bennett Center
- BMO Harris
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Catalyst Collective
- Willis Towers Watson
- Fifty Forward